The Columban Partnership Programme outlines three components:
Preparation: (Approximately three 2-hour sessions)
- Spend time learning about the social, political and historical context of the country you plan to visit.
- Explore current understandings of "mission" from a Catholic-Christian perspective.
- Deepen your understanding and appreciation for the work of Columban Missionaries.
Immersion: (A listening and learning experience)
- Participate in a group visit to the Philippines or Fiji with Columban Missionaries.
- Opportunity to meet with Columban Missionaries and people with whom they work.
- Time allowed each day for reflection, discussion and relaxation.
- Share your stories when you return home to your community.
- Plan activities to promote the development of the Columban Partnership through:
- Awareness raising
- Partnership Support and Fundraising
- Download the Partnership Programme Brochure (PDF)
Director of Communications & Publications
Columban Mission Centre
Phone: +61 3 9375 9411
Fax: +61 3 9379 6040