Some dioceses have suspended public Masses while others have issued new guidelines to support adherence with the new national limits on non-essential public gatherings in responding to COVID-19.
If you are dispensed from the Sunday obligation, you can continue to participate in the life of the Church, through activities such as time in personal and family prayer, reflecting on the Scriptures, making a spiritual communion, or participating in a Mass online. Here is a list of resources and links you may use.
- Daily Mass on Demand - CathNews YouTube Channel
- Daily Mass - Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Live webcast of Sunday Mass - St Stephen's Cathedral, Brisbane
- Daily Mass - Shalom World TV
- Daily Mass - EWTN TV
- Daily Mass - Word on Fire
- Readings of the day -- Universalis.Com
- Sign up to receive daily Gospel reflections -- Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn
- Pray.Com.Au -- Madonna Magazine/Australian Jesuits