Course units may be undertaken by catechists, teachers, religious education coordinators, pastoral workers, clergy and others as part of formal studies to develop their ministerial and professional competence and to enhance their academic qualifications. Courses may also be audited by anyone for personal growth as an informed and committed Christian.
The degrees offered are the Bachelor of Theology, a Graduate Certificate in Arts, a Graduate Diploma of Arts and a Master of Arts.
- Evangelising Mission of the Catholic Church (MS110/410)
- Interreligious Dialogue (MS542)
- Introducing Islam (MS543)
- Faith, Mission and Culture (MS512)
- Justice and the Catholic Church's Mission (MS572)
- Research Project, Independent Guided Study, and Issues in Missiology are also available.
Fr Noel Connolly SSC
Columban Fr Noel Connolly (BA Macquarie University, Sydney; STL Academia Alfonsiana Rome; Master of Business, Dublin City University) is the Coordinator and one of several lecturers in Missiology at the Catholic Institute of Sydney.
Rev Dr Patrick J. McInerney SSC
Columban Rev Dr Patrick J. McInerney (LSAI Rome; Masters in Theology, Melbourne College of Divinity; PhD Australian Catholic University) is a staff member at the Catholic Institute of Sydney.
Fr Patrick is also the Coordinator of the Columban Centre for Christian-Muslim Relations at the Columban Mission Institute in Sydney.
Ms Sandie Cornish
Ms Sandie Cornish (BEc Newcastle; LSocSc Gregorian, Rome; MPubPol New England) is a staff member at the Catholic Institute of Sydney.
You may also like
- Explore the Catholic Institute of Sydney website: www.cis.catholic.edu.au