"Do what you can"
Bishop Edward J Galvin
By leaving a gift to Columban Missionaries in your Will you become a partner in our work. You are leaving a lasting and hopeful legacy for the future. Your generosity will help us continue our work to:
- Support self-improvement programs with the poor and oppressed in the countries where we work.
- Bring God's saving message to Christians and non-Christians and show our love for Christ.
- Support the preaching of the Gospel within other cultures.
- Support communication and understanding between Christian and non-Christian traditions.
- Support education for justice, peace and the integrity of creation.
- Demonstrate your care for the whole of creation.
St Columbans Mission Society can only continue to carry out our lifesaving work with the poorest people in the world thanks to donations. One way you can choose to donate is through a legacy charity gift, which would be given to our organisation once you pass on.
Legacy donations to charity are left in your will, and if you choose to leave this kind of bequest to Columban, you can be assured that it’ll be used to help those most in need in the 16 countries where we operate.
It’s easy to bequest to charity
The process of leaving a legacy charity donation to Columban is simple. You can choose to leave us a fixed amount or a percentage of your estate, and you then simply need to ensure this is stated in your will. Once you pass on, your executors will then organise your bequest to charity, as per your wishes, and Columban will use your donation to help fund our work.
If you’re thinking of leaving legacy donations to charity, please consider Columban. You can find out more about this kind of donation, or the work that we do, by contacting us today.