Catholic Religious Australia (CRA) is the peak body for Catholic Leaders of Religious Institutes and Societies of Apostolic Life who are resident in Australia. Leaders of more than 150 congregations of sisters, brothers and priests living and working in all States and Territories of Australia are members of CRA.
St Columbans Mission Society is a member congregation of CRA. Below are links to a list of important statements from CRA.
- CRA Media Statement about disposal of nuclear waste (1 August 2018)
- CRA Media Statement CRA applauds and champions Multiculturalism (17 August 2018)
- CRA Media Statement- Pacific Islands Forum (3 September 2018)
- CRA supports campaign in Wentworth for more humane asylum policies (3 October 2018)
- CRA endorses the Global Compacts on Migration and Refugees (27 December 2018)
- CRA supports Migration Amendment Bill (12 February 2019)
- CRA Letter to Bill Shorten re Asylum Seekers (21 March 2019)
- CRA Letter to Tanya Plibersek re Asylum Seekers (21 March 2019)
- CRA responds to the Government's cut to Overseas aid (9 April 2019)
- Catholic Religious Australia signs National Position Statement against Forest Bioenergy (2 May 2019)
- Letter from CRA President, Sr Monica Cavanagh rsj, to Prime Minister Scott Morrison (19 May 2019)
- CRA urges Government to do more for Asylum-Seekers and Refugees, especially Young People (2 July 2019)
- CRA Media statement: CRA Supports an Increase in Newstart Payments and Urges No Delay (26 Sep 2019)
- The Promise Statement (25 October 2020)